Cutting Edge Ministries (CEM) has been at the cutting edge of the evangelistic training and equipping of churches since 1994 and is now seeking to appoint a Ministry Leader to work alongside the existing team of missioners and trustees.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to demonstrate Christian values and a Christian lifestyle to others
- have a living Christian faith, confidence in the authority and reliability of the Bible
- have an understanding of Christian mission in 21st Century UK
- have good communication skills
- have relevant qualifications, e.g. theological training, social work, community education
- have an ability to work both independently and, for an initial period, under direction of the current Gloucester based Missioner
A full Job Description, including details of how to apply, is available on the CEM website: www.cuttingedgeministries.org.uk, and can be downloaded either as a word document or PDF file.